PPHF 2014 A Comprehensive Approach to Good Health and Wellness in Indian Country financed solely by 2014 Prevention and Public Health Funds
The summary for the PPHF 2014 A Comprehensive Approach to Good Health and Wellness in Indian Country financed solely by 2014 Prevention and Public Health Funds grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
PPHF 2014 A Comprehensive Approach to Good Health and Wellness in Indian Country financed solely by 2014 Prevention and Public Health Funds: The primary purpose of this funding is to establish or strengthen and broaden the reach and impact of effective chronic disease prevention programs that improve the health of tribal members and communities. The approach includes a combination of policy and environmental approaches, community clinical linkages, and health system interventions
|Federal Grant Title:||PPHF 2014 A Comprehensive Approach to Good Health and Wellness in Indian Country financed solely by 2014 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP14-1421PPHF14|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||A Comprehensive Approach to Good Health and Wellness in Indian County - financed solely by Prevention and Public Health|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 22, 2014 Dates: 1. Letter of Intent (LOI)|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 23, 2014 Dates: 1. Letter of Intent (LOI)|
|Posted Date:||May 23, 2014|
|Creation Date:||May 23, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Aug 22, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$80,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$450,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||24|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility Information
Insert narrative for each header below based on content outlined in the Guidance.
1. Component 1: American Indian Tribes and Alaskan Native Villages
2. Component 2: American Indian or Alaska Native Tribal Organizations
1. Special Eligibility Requirements:
Component 1 applicants must provide documentation of support in the form of an official letter from official tribal leadership, or a tribal resolution.
Component 2 applicants must provide official letters of support or resolutions from the American Indian tribes and Alaskan Native villages they intend to work with under the funding opportunity announcement, representing half plus one of the tribes/villages in their IHS designated area. Access http://www.ihs.gov/locations/ for more information on IHS Areas.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office
(PGO) Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 770-488-2756
- Similar Government Grants
- • PPHF -Building Public Health Infrastructure in Tribal Communities to Accelerate Disease Pr...
- • Tribal Practices for Wellness In Indian Country
- • PPHF-2017-Building Public Health Infrastructure in Tribal Communities to Accelerate Diseas...
- • PPHF2016: Diabetes Prevention -A Comprehensive Approach to Good Health and Wellness in Ind...
- • PPHF 2015: Tobacco Quitlines - A Comprehensive Approach to Good Health and Wellness in Ind...
- • PPHF 2015 Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention Program/Diabetes – Comprehensive Appro...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2