PPHF2015: Nutrition, Physical Activity
The summary for the PPHF2015: Nutrition, Physical Activity grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
PPHF2015: Nutrition, Physical Activity: The Interim Progress Report/Non-Competing Continuation application should provide a progress and performance report for activities of the current budget period and describe the objectives and activities to be undertaken during the new budget period. The application should be prepared using the PHS 2590 Non-Competing Grant Progress Report. Following are specific instructions for using the PHS 2590 to prepare progress reports for submission to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
|Federal Grant Title:||PPHF2015: Nutrition, Physical Activity|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DP-14-01102PPHF15|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research Centers: PPHF - Affordable Care Act Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 25, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 25, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Jul 22, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jul 22, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Sep 24, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||50|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This FOA is financed in part by fiscal year 2015 Prevention and Public Health Fund (PPHF) and is a continuation of funds intended only for grantees previously awarded under CDC-RFA-DP14-011, entitled “Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research Centers; Special Interest Projects.”
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Procurement and Grants Office (PGO)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 404-498-2015
- Similar Government Grants
- • PPHF 2013 Prevention Research Centers Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research Cen...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2