Partners for Fish and Wildlife
The summary for the Partners for Fish and Wildlife grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Partners for Fish and Wildlife: The Partners for Fish and Wildlife is a voluntary habitat conservation program that provides technical and financial assistance to private landowners for habitat restoration projects that benefit Federal trust species. The service will provide $150,000 to Wisconsin Waterfowl Association to restore and manage native habitat on non-federal lands located in Wisconsin. This will help the recipient to restore both native grassland habitat and drained or degraded wetlands to conserve and protect plants and animals native to the area.
|Federal Grant Title:||Partners for Fish and Wildlife|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F12AS00107|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Partners for Fish and Wildlife|
|Current Application Deadline:||N/A|
|Original Application Deadline:||N/A|
|Posted Date:||Mar 19, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Mar 19, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Apr 19, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source grant to Wisconsin Waterfowl Association under justification 505DM 2.14B(1) and (4).
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kurt Waterstradt, Wisconsin Private Lands Coordinator, 608-221-1206 Ext. 14Kurt_Waterstradt@fws.gov
- Similar Government Grants
- • to the Gulf States Marine Fisheries Commission (GSMFC, Recipient) to support a project tit...
- • Alabama Partners for Fish & Wildlife Longleaf Pine Restoration
- • Upper Coosa Habitat Restoration
- • Restoration of the longleaf pine ecosystem on private lands in South Carolina
- • KYTWS Agreement
- • Partners for Fish and Wildlife Program
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)