Pathogenesis of Sars Lung Disease: in Vitro Studies and Animal Models
The summary for the Pathogenesis of Sars Lung Disease: in Vitro Studies and Animal Models grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Pathogenesis of Sars Lung Disease: in Vitro Studies and Animal Models: The goal of this program announcement is to invite research applications to rapidly advance understanding of the pathogenesis of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in the lung using the following:o in vitro techniques (especially, using human viral isolates, human tissues and cells, and other biological samples) o existing animal models of related coronavirus infections (e.g., porcine respiratory CoV) o non-human primate models of SARSo new ferret models of SARSo new rodent models of SARSo other appropriate animal models of SARSThe PA invites R01 applications for both high risk hypothesis generating research and hypothesis driven projects (if sufficient preliminary data are available), relevant to the pathogenesis of human lung disease caused by the human SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV).
|Federal Grant Title:||Pathogenesis of Sars Lung Disease: in Vitro Studies and Animal Models|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-04-080|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Lung Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Apr 05, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jan 09, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Feb 03, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) State governments Special district governments City or township governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Independent school districts Small businesses Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) For profit organizations other than small businesses County governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Advancing Novel Research Models to Study Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (U01 Clinical Trial...
- • Management of Asthma in Primary Care - Bioinformatics Center (U24 - Clinical Trial Require...
- • Management of Asthma in Primary Care - Clinical Center (UG3/UH3 - Clinical Trial Required)
- • Molecular Atlas of Lung Development Program (LungMAP) Phase 2 - Data Coordinating Center (...
- • Molecular Atlas of Lung Development Program (LungMAP) Phase 2 - Human Tissue Core (U01- Cl...
- • Lung Response to Inhaled Highly Toxic Chemicals
- • Protein Interactions Governing Membrane Transport in Pulmonary Health and Disease (R01)
- • Asthma Clinical Research Network
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...