Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System" (PROMIS) Research Sites (U01)
The summary for the Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System" (PROMIS) Research Sites (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System" (PROMIS) Research Sites (U01): -Purpose. The National Institutes of Health invites research applications to develop, test and evaluate new domains as per PROMIS item bank development procedures and/or validate new or existing PROMIS item banks in various clinical populations as part of the PROMIS Network. The PROMIS Network is intended to be a resource for the clinical research community. Successful applicants will join a network of existing and new Centers to foster the advancement, development, and application of new technologies for the use of Patient Reported Outcomes in clinical research by working collaboratively to achieve the goals of the NIH PROMIS initiative (http://nihroadmap.nih.gov/clinicalresearch/overview-dynamic outcomes; www.nihpromis.org). This FOA is one of a group of four interrelated FOAs designed to support the second phase of the NIH RM PROMIS Initiative. -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the U01 Research Project--Cooperative Agreements grant mechanism. It runs in parallel with three (3) U54 RFAs with interrelated scientific scope: RFA-RM-08-022, RFA-RM-08-024, and RFA-RM-08-025. -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. The total amount of funding from the NIH Roadmap for new awards under this initiative is approximately $5.65 million total costs per year for approximately 5-10 new awards in FY09.
|Federal Grant Title:||Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System" (PROMIS) Research Sites (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-RM-08-023|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Trans-NIH Research Support|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 03, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Sep 26, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Dec 04, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Dec 05, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,650,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- For profit organizations other than small businesses City or township governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Small businesses Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) County governments Independent school districts State governments Private institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Special district governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Discovery of the Genetic Basis of Childhood Cancers and of Structural Birth Defects: Gabri...
- • Multisite Clinical Center Common Fund Acute to Chronic Pain Signatures Program: Acute Peri...
- • Pilot Projects Investigating Understudied G Protein-Coupled Receptors, Ion Channels, and P...
- • Service Network Hub for Cryoelectron Tomography (U24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Service Centers for Cryoelectron Tomography (U24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Using Metabolomics to Investigate Biological Pathways and Networks (R01)
- • Assay Development for High Throughput Molecular Screening (R21)
- • Membrane Protein Production and Structure Determination (R01)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...