Pension Counseling & Information Projects
The summary for the Pension Counseling & Information Projects grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Pension Counseling & Information Projects: The goal of the Pension Counseling & Information Program is to reduce the risk of financial insecurity by empowering individuals through information, resources, and tools. The regional counseling projects promote an understanding of pension rights, and seeks to assist older adults in maintaining or achieving financial stability. This program strives to maximize the independence of older individuals, and empower them to make informed choices so that they can live well in retirement. Successful applicants will demonstrate a proven track record of advising and representing individuals who have been denied employer or union-sponsored pensions or other retirement savings plan benefits, and will have the capacity to deliver services on a regional basis. Successful applicants will also have a recognized history of serving older people who may be economically marginalized, with an emphasis on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
|Federal Grant Title:||Pension Counseling & Information Projects|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living (HHS-ACL)|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2023-ACL-AOA-PCRP-0020|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 21st, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 21st, 2023|
|Posted Date:||January 19th, 2023|
|Creation Date:||January 19th, 2023|
|Archive Date:||April 26th, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$188,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||January 20th, 2023|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jeremy Bell
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Eldercare Locator
- • National Pension Technical Assistance Resource Center
- • COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccine Uptake Initiative for Older Adults and People with Disabili...
- • 2023 Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services -Research
- • 2023 Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services -Replication
- • Aging In Place Initiative, Denver, Allied Jewish Federation of Colorado
- • Jewish Family and Children's Service - Sarasota,FL
- • Jewish Family and Children's Service of Southern Arizona, Inc. - Tucson,AZ
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Traumatic Brain Injury State Partnership Program
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - American Samoa
- • Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Universal Access to In...
- • Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Disability Statistics and Demographi...
- • Disaster Assistance for University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Ed...