Perinatal HIV Prevention in the United States: National Organizations Working Towards Elimination
The summary for the Perinatal HIV Prevention in the United States: National Organizations Working Towards Elimination grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Other Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Perinatal HIV Prevention in the United States: National Organizations Working Towards Elimination: Grants Notice
|Federal Grant Title:||Perinatal HIV Prevention in the United States: National Organizations Working Towards Elimination|
|Federal Agency Name:||Other Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||03094CONT|
|Type of Funding:||Information not provided|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Epidemiologic Research Studies of Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS) and Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Infection in Selected Population Groups|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||No date given|
|Creation Date:||No date given|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Information not provided|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Information not provided
- Similar Government Grants
- • Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Cooperative Re-Engagement Controlled Trial (CoR...
- • The Cooperative Re-Engagement Controlled Trial (CoRECT)
- • Opportunity RFA-PS-11-003
- • Screening Targeted Populations to Interrupt On-going Chains of Transmission with Enhanced ...
- • Minority HIV/AIDS Research Initiative to Build Capacity in Black and Hispanic Communities ...
- • Rapid Strengthening of Blood Transfusion Services in Selected Countries in Africa and the ...
- • Providing Techincal Assistance for the Rapid Strengthening of Blood Transfusion Services i...
- • Capacity Building Assistance to Improve the Delivery and Effectiveness of Human Immunodefi...
- More Grants from the Other Agency
- • This is a test opporturtunity. Please DO NOT submit.
- • TEST-TEST-TEST-02-05-10
- • Test