Personnel Security Thesis, Dissertation, and Institutional Research Awards
The summary for the Personnel Security Thesis, Dissertation, and Institutional Research Awards grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Business Center, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Personnel Security Thesis, Dissertation, and Institutional Research Awards: The maximum award for master's degree thesis awards is $5,000/student. The maximum award for dissertation grants is $15,000/student. The maximum award for institutional awards is $30,000/project.
|Federal Grant Title:||Personnel Security Thesis, Dissertation, and Institutional Research Awards|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Business Center|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DOI-GRANTS-050604-001|
|Type of Funding:||Procurement Contract Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic and Applied Scientific Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 30, 2008 Proposals based on this announcement|
|Posted Date:||May 06, 2004|
|Creation Date:||May 06, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Oct 30, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||25|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Individuals For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- We seek participation from graduate students and from scientists, faculty, consultants, and practitioners at financial, research, business, governmental, and educational institutions. To be eligible for the thesis or dissertation award, applicants must be students enrolled in a graduate program at a university accredited by the Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools for their region and be sponsored by both their university and the chair of their thesis or dissertation committee. Candidates for a master?s thesis award must also have satisfactorily completed at least 2/3 of the non-thesis credit hours required for graduation in their program. To receive a dissertation award, candidates must be eligible to enter doctoral candidacy within six months from the date of their application. Prior to the dissertation award being granted, recipients must have completed all degree requirements except for the dissertation defense. To be eligible for the institutional research award the applicants must be employees or owners of a financial, consulting, research, business, or educational institution; hold an advanced academic degree, and be sponsored by their institution.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Peters, Roy, Program Analyst, Phone 520-538-0409, Fax 520-533-8954, Email Roy_L_Peters@nbc.gov Roy_L_Peters@nbc.gov Peters, Roy
- Similar Government Grants
- • Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science & Technology
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY19
- • Department of Defense Explosives Ordnance Disposal (EOD) FY20 Science & Technology Program...
- • NRL Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Basic and Applied Research
- • Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- More Grants from the National Business Center
- • Notice of Intent