Pesticide Misuse Initiative Program Request For Proposals (RFP)
The summary for the Pesticide Misuse Initiative Program Request For Proposals (RFP) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Pesticide Misuse Initiative Program Request For Proposals (RFP): The Environmental Protection Agency, Waste & Chemicals Management Division, Pesticides / Asbestos Programs & Enforcement Branch, Region 3, is requesting proposals which will (1) promote the safe use and storage of pesticides in residential, school, institutional and agricultural settings; (2) promote the use of lower risk pesticides and alternative pest control methods in residential turfgrass, ornamental and indoor applications; and (3) promote outreach education on the proper use and storage of pest control products to residential (homeowners) and agricultural (farmers) users. Innovative projects that enable homeowners and farmers to develop a broader knowledge of integrated approaches to pest management in indoor and outdoor environments are also encouraged.
|Federal Grant Title:||Pesticide Misuse Initiative Program Request For Proposals (RFP)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R3WCM-04-02|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys, Studies, Investigations, Training Demonstrations and EducationalOutreach|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 29, 2004 Proposals must be postmarked on or b|
|Posted Date:||Oct 13, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Oct 13, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Dec 29, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Individuals
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Implementation of all projects must occur within one or more of the states of EPA Region 3 (Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia) or the District of Columbia.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Butler, John, Project Officer, Phone 215-814-2127, Fax 215-814-3113, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Butler, John
- Similar Government Grants
- • Pesticide Safety Education Funds Management Program
- • 2022 Region 4 Integrated Pest Management Grant
- • Projects to Advance the Safe Use of Pesticides
- • National Tribal Toxics Council (NTTC) Technical Support
- • Lead-Based Paint Program
- • Strategic Agricultural Initiative Grant Program: FY 2006 Request for Proposals
- • Strategic Agricultural Initiative/Food Quality Protection Act Grant Program: FY 2006 Reque...
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Fiscal Year 2023 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program Solicit...
- • 2023 Healthy Communities Grant Program
- • Region 8 Sustainable Materials Management Grant
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2023 Request for Applications for: Chesapeake Ba...
- • Wildfire Smoke Preparedness in Community Buildings