Pollution Prevention Grants Program
The summary for the Pollution Prevention Grants Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Pollution Prevention Grants Program: Under the authority of the Pollution Prevention Act of 1990, EPA anticipates approximately $4.5 million will be available to support pollution prevention grants to States, Tribes, and Intertribal Consortia in FY 2005 for prevention activities during FY 2006. These grant dollars are targeted at State and Tribal technical assistance programs that address the reduction or elimination of pollution by businesses across all environmental media: air, water and land. Since the inception of the grant program, EPA has awarded over $80 million.
|Federal Grant Title:||Pollution Prevention Grants Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||03-01-05-PPD|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Pollution Prevention Grants Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Pre-proposal and application submission dates vary|
|Posted Date:||Mar 10, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Mar 10, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jan 12, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Amhaz, Michele, Project Officer, Phone 202-564-8857, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Amhaz, Michele
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2023 - FY 2024 Pollution Prevention Grants: Environmental Justice Through Safer and Mor...
- • FY 2023 - FY 2024 Pollution Prevention Grants: Environmental Justice in Communities
- • Fy 2022 - Fy2023 Pollution Prevention Grant Program
- • Fy 2022 - Fy2023 Pollution Prevention Grant Program Funded By The Bipartisan Infrastructur...
- • FY 2020 - FY 2021 Pollution Prevention Grant Program
- • Pollution Prevention Information Network Grants
- • Pollution Prevention Grant Program
- • Pollution Prevention (P2) Grants Program -- Region 2
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Fiscal Year 2023 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program Solicit...
- • 2023 Healthy Communities Grant Program
- • Region 8 Sustainable Materials Management Grant
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2023 Request for Applications for: Chesapeake Ba...
- • Wildfire Smoke Preparedness in Community Buildings