Preliminary Engineering, Design and Construction of Road Restoration and Shoreline Stabilization
The summary for the Preliminary Engineering, Design and Construction of Road Restoration and Shoreline Stabilization grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Defense, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Preliminary Engineering, Design and Construction of Road Restoration and Shoreline Stabilization: The primary objective of this Agreement is to provide services to reassess the preliminary engineering evaluation and, at the option of the Navy, design and construction of site restoration and shoreline stabilization at Range Station 21 at Muses Beach, Westmoreland County, Virginia. The intent of these efforts is to restore beach access due to storm-damage to the existing access road and mitigate shoreline erosion, which may adversely affect both the access road and the existing Navy range monitoring station. The shoreline stabilization will support military operational requirements at NSF Dahlgren and benefit efforts to improve water quality of the Potomac River and Chesapeake Bay. The work will be accomplished in phases. The initial phase will consist of a reassessment of the preliminary engineering evaluation to determine the probable scope and construction cost of the project. At the completion of this phase, the Navy may, at its option, pursue adoption of the engineering recommendations. In this event, the Cooperator shall design, and following the receipt of applicable permits, approvals and authorizations, arrange for, and oversee construction of the access road and shoreline stabilization structures.
|Federal Grant Title:||Preliminary Engineering, Design and Construction of Road Restoration and Shoreline Stabilization|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Defense|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||N40080-10-LTC-0003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic and Applied Scientific Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 17, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 17, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Apr 16, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Apr 16, 2010|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Denise Wilson Contracting Officer Phone 202-685-0400
- Similar Government Grants
- • Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science & Technology
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY19
- • Department of Defense Explosives Ordnance Disposal (EOD) FY20 Science & Technology Program...
- • NRL Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Basic and Applied Research
- • Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- More Grants from the Department of Defense
- • Request for Information - HBCU/MI Quantum Sciences Research Capabilities
- • Minerva Research Initiative
- • Health Services Research (HSR)
- • Fy19 Acquisition Research Program