Prevention and Public Health Fund Pacific Islands Coordinated Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion Program
The summary for the Prevention and Public Health Fund Pacific Islands Coordinated Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Prevention and Public Health Fund Pacific Islands Coordinated Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion Program: The purpose of the program is to establish or strengthen Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion Programs within Territory Health Departments, to provide leadership and coordination, support development, implementation and evaluation of CDC funded Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion programs, focusing on the top five leading chronic disease causes of death and disability (e.g. heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes, and arthritis) and their associated risk factors, in order to increase efficiency and impact of categorical diseases and risk factor prevention programs, including, but not limited to heart disease, cancer prevention and control, stroke, arthritis, diabetes, nutrition, physical activity and obesity.
|Federal Grant Title:||Prevention and Public Health Fund Pacific Islands Coordinated Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP09-9020303PPHF11|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 (Affordable Care Act) authorizes Coordinated Chronic Disease prev|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 22, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 22, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jun 08, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 11, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Aug 21, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,135,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Grantees currently funded under DP09-902 Affiliated Pacific Island Collaborative Performance Agreement. Eligibility is limited to Territorial health departments or their Bona Fide Agent American Somoa, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Marshall Islands and Palau).
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical Information and Management Section (TIMS) Phone 770-488-2700
General Submission Inquiries [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Prevention and Public Health Fund Coordinated Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promot...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2