Primary Care Services Resource Coordination and Development
The summary for the Primary Care Services Resource Coordination and Development grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Primary Care Services Resource Coordination and Development: To coordinate local, State, and Federal resources contributing to primary care service delivery and workforce issues in the State to meet the needs of medically-underserved populations through health centers and other community-based providers of comprehensive primary care and the retention, recruitment, and oversight of health professions for medically underserved populations.
|Federal Grant Title:||Primary Care Services Resource Coordination and Development|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-05-099|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Primary Care Services_Resource Coordination and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 24, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Jan 11, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jan 11, 2005|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||53|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Cooperative agreements will be made to a State, State agency, or other statewide public or nonprofit entity that operates solely within one State.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Worrell, Mary, Program Analyst, Phone 301-443-5181, Fax 301-443-5461, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Worrell, Mary
- Similar Government Grants
- • State Primary Care Offices
- • Primary Care Services Resources Coordination and Development
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care