Program to Facilitate Environmental Justice in Minority and Underserved Communities
The summary for the Program to Facilitate Environmental Justice in Minority and Underserved Communities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Program to Facilitate Environmental Justice in Minority and Underserved Communities: PA04021 Summary FedBizOpps/Sec Forecast CDC?s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, ?Program to Facilitate Environmental Justice in Minority and Underserved Communities.? Approximately $125,000 is available to fund one award to Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and Hispanic Serving Institutions (HSIs) with documented expertise in addressing environmental justice concerns of minority and underserved communities. The purpose of the program is to assist minority educational institutions in expanding and enhancing educational opportunities related to exposure to hazardous substance in the environment. The estimated funding award date is August 1, 2004.
|Federal Grant Title:||Program to Facilitate Environmental Justice in Minority and Underserved Communities|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Grant Categories:||Health Environment|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA-04021|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Health Program for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 13, 2004 Applications must be received in the|
|Posted Date:||Feb 25, 2004|
|Creation Date:||May 13, 2004|
|Archive Date:||May 13, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$125,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$125,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and Hispanic Serving Institutions (HSIs) with documented expertise in addressing environmental justice concerns of minority and under served communities. No other applications are solicited.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Units (PEHSU)
- • National Environmental Medicine Education and Consultation Project (NEMECP)
- • Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Unit (PEHSU) Program
- • Community Health Projects Related to Contamination at Brownfield/Land Reuse Sites (ATSDR C...
- • Biomonitoring Legacy and Emerging Great Lakes Contaminants in Susceptible Great Lakes Popu...
- • Program to Build Capacity to Conduct Environmental Health Education Activities
- • Program to Build Capacity to Conduct Environmental Medicine and Health Education Activitie...
- • Disease Progression in Persons Exposed to Asbestos Contaminated Vermiculite Ore
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2