Projects of National Significance: Family Support 360 for Military Families
The summary for the Projects of National Significance: Family Support 360 for Military Families grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Projects of National Significance: Family Support 360 for Military Families: The Administration on Developmental Disabilities (ADD) within the Administration for Children and Families (ACF), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), announces the availability of Fiscal Year (FY) 2008 funds to award grants to plan and implement up to three Family Support 360 Centers for military families of children with developmental disabilities. The Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act of 2000, Public Law (P.L.) 106-402, 42 United States Code (U.S.C.) Section 15081(2) authorizes ADD to "support the development of national and State policies that reinforce and promote, with the support of families, guardians, advocates, and communities, of individuals with developmental disabilities, the self-determination, independence, productivity, and integration and inclusion in all facets of community life of such individuals through - (A) family support activities" (DD Act of 2000, %901 161(2)).
|Federal Grant Title:||Projects of National Significance: Family Support 360 for Military Families|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2008-ACF-ADD-DN-0009|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Developmental Disabilities Projects of National Significance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 24, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 24, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Apr 28, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Apr 28, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jul 24, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Additional eligibility types: Local Governments Regional Organizations U.S. Territory or Possession Indian/Native American Tribally Designated Organizations Hispanic-Serving Institutions Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions A letter from the Commander of the military installation within the United States designating the applicant as the lead entity for that installation must accompany the application. If the Commander's letter does not accompany the application, it will not be reviewed and ranked for funding consideration. The letter must contain a statement indicating that, if funded, the applicant would have access to military families and collaborate with the Exceptional Family Member Program Coordinator or another individual designated by the installation Commander. Each applicant may elect to include military families that are returning to the U.S. from foreign duty stations. Faith-based and community organizations are eligible to apply. Foreign entities are not eligible under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ophelia M. McLainophelia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Ophelia M. McLain [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Supported Decision Making Across the Lifespan Planning Grant
- • Human Dignity and Civil Rights for People with Disabilities
- • Living Well-Model Approaches for Enhancing the Quality, Effectiveness and Monitoring of Ho...
- • Access to Integrated Employment: National Data Collection on Day and Employment Services f...
- • The National Residential Information Systems Project (RISP)-On-going Data Collection and I...
- • Projects of National Significance: Family Support 360 Centers
- • Projects of National Significance: Family Support 360 Special Initiatives
- • Projects of National Significance - Family Support Training
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population
- • Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Pr...
- • Basic Center Program
- • Street Outreach Program
- • Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants