Projects to Advance the Safe Use of Pesticides
The summary for the Projects to Advance the Safe Use of Pesticides grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Projects to Advance the Safe Use of Pesticides: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is soliciting applications from eligible organizations to manage projects in support of safe pesticide use and implementation of the agricultural Worker Protection Standard (WPS) and the Certification of Pesticide Applicators (CPA) regulations. Projects can be materials development, outreach activities, technical assistance, training and education, or other program or activity. Subject matter experts and stakeholders will be involved from the project planning stage to evaluating the effectiveness of the materials and activities. The target audience of projects includes people who are occupational users of pesticides; people who work where pesticides are used; regulators and the regulated community; educators and trainers; and others affiliated with pesticide occupational use and pesticide safety activities. Also, the award recipient will administer subawards to nonprofit organizations for community-based projects (CBPs). The number and amount of subaward funding will vary depending on the amount of funds awarded for the cooperative agreement each programmatic year (See Funding/Awards).
|Federal Grant Title:||Projects to Advance the Safe Use of Pesticides|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-HQ-OPP-2020-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 16th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 16th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||July 16th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||July 16th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||October 16th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$6,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$6,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 16th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the funding opportunity announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Pesticide Cooperative Agreements Grant Application
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Stephanie Burkhardt
EPA Office of Pesticide Programs
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
(Mail Code 7506P)
Washington, DC 20460
- Similar Government Grants
- • Pesticide Safety Education Funds Management Program
- • 2022 Region 4 Integrated Pest Management Grant
- • National Tribal Toxics Council (NTTC) Technical Support
- • Lead-Based Paint Program
- • Tribal Pesticide Program Council (TPPC) Technical Support
- • Strategic Agricultural Initiative Grant Program: FY 2006 Request for Proposals
- • Strategic Agricultural Initiative/Food Quality Protection Act Grant Program: FY 2006 Reque...
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Fiscal Year 2023 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program Solicit...
- • 2023 Healthy Communities Grant Program
- • Region 8 Sustainable Materials Management Grant
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2023 Request for Applications for: Chesapeake Ba...
- • Wildfire Smoke Preparedness in Community Buildings