Promoting grassland conservation and management through ranching in the South Dakota Prairie Pothole Region
The summary for the Promoting grassland conservation and management through ranching in the South Dakota Prairie Pothole Region grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Promoting grassland conservation and management through ranching in the South Dakota Prairie Pothole Region: Funds provided in this agreement will expand communication efforts through outreach targeting agricultural producer and the general public on the principles of healthy grassland management.
|Federal Grant Title:||Promoting grassland conservation and management through ranching in the South Dakota Prairie Pothole Region|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F19AS00271|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 3rd, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 3rd, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 26th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 26th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||July 26th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$60,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$60,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 26th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to South Dakota Grassland Coalition in accordance with DOI Policy 505 DM (1) Unsolicited Proposal and (4) Unique Qualifications
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sean Fields 406-727-7400 x218
- Similar Government Grants
- • F22AS00420 - FY 22 Great Lakes Restoration Initiative - Joint Venture Habitat Restoration ...
- • F23AS00018 - Sea Duck Joint Venture FY23 Competitive Grants
- • F22AS00359 Migratory Bird Joint Ventures: 2022 Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Fundin...
- • Science Needs for Bird Habitat Conservation in the Upper Mississippi / Great Lakes Joint V...
- • Sea Duck Joint Venture FY2022 Competitive Grants
- • Region 3 Joint Venture Funds for Conservation
- • Migratory Bird Joint Ventures - Mountain Prairie Region - FY2007 Opportunities
- • Migratory Bird Joint Ventures-Midwest Region-FY2008 Opportunities
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • F23AS00319 FY2023 Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the ...
- • F23AS00330 White-nose Syndrome Grants to States and Tribes - 2023
- • F23AS00329 Fisheries Restoration and Irrigation Mitigation Act Fiscal Year 2023
- • F23AS00303 Science in the Service Internship Funding Opportunity
- • F23AS00307 Aquatic Invasive Grass Research