Promoting the Benefits of U.S. Economic Engagement in Indonesia
The summary for the Promoting the Benefits of U.S. Economic Engagement in Indonesia grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the US Mission to Indonesia, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Promoting the Benefits of U.S. Economic Engagement in Indonesia: Project Description: TheU.S. Embassy in Jakarta, Indonesia announces an open competition fororganizations to submit applications to design and execute a program promotingthe benefits of U.S. economic engagement in Indonesia. The project will be used to tell a compellingstory of how cumulative U.S. economic engagement in Indonesia has benefittedindividuals, communities, and the nation as a whole. The project will include a messaging campaignthat highlights the positive aspects of the U.S.-Indonesia economicrelationship, including qualitative aspects such as: private sector human resources development,corporate anti-corruption programs and requirements, and voluntary technologytransfer and skills development efforts. The project will work with both anecdotal evidence and empirical data,including difficult to compile metrics and case studies, in support of theobjective of highlighting the quality of U.S. economic engagement. For the purposes of this grant, “economicengagement” includes trade, foreign direct investment, domestic sales, finance,and government revenue.
|Federal Grant Title:||Promoting the Benefits of U.S. Economic Engagement in Indonesia|
|Federal Agency Name:||US Mission to Indonesia (DOS-IDN)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAS-ID-FY19-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 12th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 12th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 10th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 10th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 11th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 10th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- Economic Engagement
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Funding may be awarded to civil society groups, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), federally funded research and development centers (FFRDCs), private companies, and academic institutions. Prior experience running messaging campaigns and public opinion research in Indonesia is a plus. The Embassy does not have the authority to award to public international organizations.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Emily Abraham
- Similar Government Grants
- • Measuring U.S. Investment in Kenya
- More Grants from the US Mission to Indonesia
- • U.S. Embassy Jakarta Media Small Grants Competition
- • Networking Night Series for "#AlumniAS"
- • 2019 YSEALI Regional Workshop: Partnership in Health - Community-based Prevention for Non-...
- • 2019 YSEALI Regional Workshop: Entrepreneurship and the Environment