Provide Technical Assistance to GEMA Preparedness Application Ready.Georgia
The summary for the Provide Technical Assistance to GEMA Preparedness Application Ready.Georgia grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Provide Technical Assistance to GEMA Preparedness Application Ready.Georgia: The purpose of this FOA is to provide the Georgia Emergency Management Agency (GEMA) with assistance (funding and guidance) to improve their emergency preparedness smartphone application, Ready.Georgia. Ready.Georgia is distributed to the public for free by GEMA and Android and IPhone app stores. CDC is not procuring goods or services for the use of the government.
|Federal Grant Title:||Provide Technical Assistance to GEMA Preparedness Application Ready.Georgia|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-EH15-1508|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Public Health and Emergency Response|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 9, 2015 Electronically submitted applications|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 9, 2015 Electronically submitted applications|
|Posted Date:||Apr 9, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Apr 9, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Jul 9, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$145,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$145,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Single Eligibility (sole source) to Georgia Emergency Management Agency.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Adrianne Holmes
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 770-488-2756
- Similar Government Grants
- • Multi-Site Study of the Health Implications of Exposure to PFAS-Contaminated Drinking Wate...
- • A Comprehensive Public Health Approach to Asthma Control Through Evidence-Based Interventi...
- • State-Based Public Health Laboratory Biomonitoring Programs
- • Radiation Protection of the Public as Practiced by the State and Local Radiation Programs
- • Developing Standards and Principles to Effectively Administer and Integrate Public Health ...
- • Revitalizing Core Environmental Health Programs through the Environmental Health Specialis...
- • Community Health Centers Childhood Rural Asthma Project
- • San Antonio Metropolitan Health District, San Antonio, TX for a program to assess the heal...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2