Public-Private Alliances Related to Water Access
The summary for the Public-Private Alliances Related to Water Access grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Agency for International Development, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Public-Private Alliances Related to Water Access: In recognition of the many changes in today's development assistance environment, and in the context of USAID's new Global Development Alliance (GDA), USAID/Ethiopia strongly encourages (but does not require) the formation of public-private alliances in the implementation of its programs. By "public-private alliance" USAID/Ethiopia means activities that leverage material and significant non-federal resources offered in their proposals. Approximately $250,000 total is set aside for public-private-alliances to support USAID/Ethiopia's market-led livelihoods and economic growth programming to improve agricultural productivity and watershed management through improved water access. USAID/Ethiopia encourages submission of concept papers to support public-private alliances. Particular focus should be placed on multi-use water access for production, livestock, and drinking water and sanitation.Please see full announcement and attachments details.
|Federal Grant Title:||Public-Private Alliances Related to Water Access|
|Federal Agency Name:||Agency for International Development|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Business and Commerce Environment Health Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||M-OAA-GRO-EGAS-08-108-ETHIOPIA-WATER|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global Development Alliance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 15, 2008 The USAID/Ethopia mis|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 01, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Jul 10, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Sep 14, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Nov 14, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Carol Jenkins USAID/Ethiopia
Deputy Chief, Assets and Livelihood Transitions Office [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • WASH Research and Learning RFI
- • Sustainable E-Waste Management and Battery Technologies for the Off-Grid Solar Sector
- • Call for Partnership Concept Papers in Support of Power Africa Initiative under Existing G...
- • WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT IN SERBIA
- • Call for PPP proposals related to USAID/Senegal's Feed the Future strategy
- • Europe and Eurasia Development and Public/Private Alliances
- • Public Private Alliances
- • Office of Global Development Alliances' 2007 Annual Program Statement
- More Grants from the Agency for International Development
- • Global Civil Society and Media Strengthening (CSMS)
- • Pre-NOFO-Notice FTF Horticulture IL
- • Sustainable Landscapes Broad Agency Announcement
- • Partnership for the Development of Eastern Congo
- • Critical Infrastructure Digitalization and Resilience (CIDR) Addendum to the 2020 Critical...