RECOVERY - Perform Initial Temporary Mine Closure (multiple parks), MOJA 153199, TAS 14-1041
The summary for the RECOVERY - Perform Initial Temporary Mine Closure (multiple parks), MOJA 153199, TAS 14-1041 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
RECOVERY - Perform Initial Temporary Mine Closure (multiple parks), MOJA 153199, TAS 14-1041: RECOVERY Perform Initial Temporary Mine Closures (multiple parks in California), MOJA # 153199, 14-1041, NAICS Code 238910, Site Preparation Contractors, This project will be funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) and is subject to the reporting requirements of the Act. This announcement is for informational purposes only.
|Federal Grant Title:||RECOVERY - Perform Initial Temporary Mine Closure (multiple parks), MOJA 153199, TAS 14-1041|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Recovery Act|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-ARRANOIMOJA100094|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Abandoned Mine Hazard Mitigation|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 24, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 24, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Apr 14, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Apr 14, 2010|
|Archive Date:||May 24, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$885,918|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$885,918|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$885,918|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Tekla Vines Contract Specialist Phone 707-951-4872
- Similar Government Grants
- • RECOVERY - Perform Initial Temporary Mine Closures (Multiple Projects, MOJA 153199, TAS 10...
- • RECOVERY Plug two oil and gas wells and restore the natural landscape, BITH 148162, 14-104...
- • Recovery National Park Service Developing and Managing GIS base Database and Tools for Aba...
- • NATIONAL PARK SERVICE RECOVERY ACT Inventory and Perform Mine Closures at Multiple Parks
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...