ROUGH - Systems for Improved Access to Pharmaceuticals and Services (SIAPS) Program Description
The summary for the ROUGH - Systems for Improved Access to Pharmaceuticals and Services (SIAPS) Program Description grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Agency for International Development, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
ROUGH - Systems for Improved Access to Pharmaceuticals and Services (SIAPS) Program Description: Attached is the draft of the Program Description for the United States Agency for International Development's (USAID) forthcoming Systems for Improved Access to Pharmaceuticals and Services (SIAPS) Request for Applications (RFA). The total dollar value of this cooperative agreement is anticipated to be $198 million over five years. At this time, USAID invites potential applicants to submit comments regarding this program description. USAID will not respond directly to submissions but may amend the final program description as appropriate. Comments should be sent to Sam Kraegel at firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received no later than 5:00 PM EST on Friday, May 6, 2011.
|Federal Grant Title:||ROUGH - Systems for Improved Access to Pharmaceuticals and Services (SIAPS) Program Description|
|Federal Agency Name:||Agency for International Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||04282011-524I|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 06, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 06, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Apr 28, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Apr 28, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jun 05, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$198,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$198,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- To be eligible to receive this Cooperative Agreement, an organization must: Be a U.S. based-non-profit, for profit, or private voluntary organization or an Institution of Higher Education registered with USAID (as defined in 22 CFR part 228); Have managerial, technical, and institutional capacities to achieve the results outlined in this program description; and Propose to contribute from their own, private, or local sources no less than 7.5 percent of the amount of funds obligated by USAID for the implementation of this program over the course of the agreement.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sam Kraegel Contracts Specialist Phone 2025675062
Work Email [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the Agency for International Development
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Agriculture and Rural E...
- • Fiscal Year 2020 Development Food Security Activities in Zimbabwe
- • Request for Applications for Development Food Security Activity (DFSA) in Mali