Recovery Act 2009 Limited Competition: Expansion of Research Capability to Study Comparative Effectiveness in Complex Patients (R24)
The summary for the Recovery Act 2009 Limited Competition: Expansion of Research Capability to Study Comparative Effectiveness in Complex Patients (R24) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Agency for Health Care Research and Quality, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Recovery Act 2009 Limited Competition: Expansion of Research Capability to Study Comparative Effectiveness in Complex Patients (R24): This funding opportunity announcement (FOA) issued by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) solicits Infrastructure Development (R24) grant applications from applicant organizations that propose to build or enhance partnerships, datasets and methodologies that will improve the capacity to study, and the quality of studies, of patients with multiple chronic illnesses (referred to as Complex Patients).Purpose. This FOA, supported by funds provided to AHRQ under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (Recovery Act or ARRA), Public Law 111-5, invites Research Infrastructure Development grant (R24) applications from organizations that propose to increase the capacity of high quality epidemiologic and comparative effectiveness research to be done that will inform the health system of the future in its ability to care for people of all backgrounds with multiple chronic illnesses. Mechanism of Support. This FOA will use the AHRQ Research Infrastructure Development (R24) grant mechanism.
|Federal Grant Title:||Recovery Act 2009 Limited Competition: Expansion of Research Capability to Study Comparative Effectiveness in Complex Patients (R24)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Agency for Health Care Research and Quality|
|Grant Categories:||Health Recovery Act|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HS-10-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recovery Act-Comparative Effectiveness Research - AHRQ|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 20, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 20, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Dec 22, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Dec 22, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Feb 20, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$12,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||12|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized).
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Enhanced State Data for Analysis and Tracking of Comparative Effectiveness Impact: Improve...
- • ARRA OS Recovery Act 2009 Limited Competition: Comparative Effectiveness Delivery System D...
- • ARRA OS Recovery Act 2009 Limited Competition: Comparative Effectiveness Delivery System E...
- • Accelerating Implementation of Comparative Effectiveness Findings on Clinical and Delivery...
- • ARRA OS Recovery Act 2009 Limited Competition: Enhanced Registries for Quality Improvement...
- • Recovery Act 2009 Limited Competition: AHRQ Clinical and Health Outcomes Initiative in Com...
- • Opportunity RFA-HS-10-004
- • ARRA-AHRQ Recovery Act 2009 Limited Competition: Electronic Data Methods (EDM) Forum for C...
- More Grants from the Agency for Health Care Research and Quality
- • Medication Safety: Advancing the Development of Improvement Strategies and Tools (R18)
- • AHRQ Health Services Research Project: Partners Enabling Diagnostic Excellence (R01)
- • Using Data Analytics to Support Primary Care and Community Interventions to Improve Chroni...
- • Patient Safety Learning Laboratories (2019): Pursuing Safety in Diagnosis and Treatment at...
- • Screening and Management of Unhealthy Alcohol Use in Primary Care: Dissemination and Imple...