"Recovery Act"Standard and Reusable Solutions for Hospital Laboratory Submission of Reportable Lab Results to Public Health Cooperative Agreement Program
The summary for the "Recovery Act"Standard and Reusable Solutions for Hospital Laboratory Submission of Reportable Lab Results to Public Health Cooperative Agreement Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
"Recovery Act"Standard and Reusable Solutions for Hospital Laboratory Submission of Reportable Lab Results to Public Health Cooperative Agreement Program: The purpose of the program is to provide assistance to organizations with membership that includes healthcare stakeholders and a focus on leadership for optimal use of health IT (including laboratories) in support of patient care and public health (or consortia thereof). These organizations or consortia thereof will be referred to as "Lab Interoperability Cooperative" or "LIC". Support will be provided to LIC(s) to provide an array of services to hospital laboratories to satisfy Stage 1 meaningful use objective to submit electronic data on reportable laboratory results to public health agencies (hereafter referred to as "mu reportable lab results").
|Federal Grant Title:
|"Recovery Act"Standard and Reusable Solutions for Hospital Laboratory Submission of Reportable Lab Results to Public Health Cooperative Agreement Program
|Federal Agency Name:
|Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
|Type of Opportunity:
|Funding Opportunity Number:
|Type of Funding:
|ARRA -Health Information Technology and Public Health
|Current Application Deadline:
|Jan 08, 2011
|Original Application Deadline:
|Jan 08, 2011
|Nov 24, 2010
|Nov 30, 2010
|Feb 07, 2011
|Total Program Funding:
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:
|Expected Number of Awards:
|Cost Sharing or Matching:
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are listed below: Nonprofit with 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education) Nonprofit without 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education) For-profit organizations (other than small business) Small, minority, and women-owned businesses Universities Colleges Research institutions Hospitals Community-based organizations Faith-based organizations Federally recognized or state-recognized American Indian/Alaska Native tribal governments American Indian/Alaska native tribally designated organizations Alaska Native health corporations Urban Indian health organizations Tribal epidemiology centers State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) Political subdivisions of States (in consultation with States) A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, a legal, binding agreement from the state or local government as documentation of the status is required. Attach with "Other Attachment Forms" when submitting via www.grants.gov.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- [email protected] Phone 770-488-2700
[email protected] [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)Funding Announcement for Enhancing the Intero...
- • American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Public Health Reporting by Hospital Laboratories Co...
- • American Recovery and Reinvestment Act EPIDEMIOLOGY AND LABORATORY CAPACITY FOR INFECTIOUS...
- • Infrastructures and Interoperability Support for the Public Health Laboratories
- • Laboratory Technical Implementation Assistance for Public Health Cooperative Agreement Pro...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve ...
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...