Regional Civil Society Program in Central Asia
The summary for the Regional Civil Society Program in Central Asia grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Kazakhstan USAID Almaty, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Regional Civil Society Program in Central Asia: The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications for a Cooperative Agreement from qualified entities to implement the Regional Civil Society Program in Central Asia.
|Federal Grant Title:||Regional Civil Society Program in Central Asia|
|Federal Agency Name:||Kazakhstan USAID Almaty (USAID-KAZ)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||72011519RFA00005|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 15th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 15th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||March 15th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||March 15th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||June 14th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$18,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$18,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 15th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- Civic Participation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Zhannat Koxalova
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Kazakhstan USAID Almaty
- • USAID/Central Asia Regional Water and Environment Program
- • Nonpartisan Domestic Observation of the 2020 Parliamentary Elections in the Kyrgyz Republi...
- • Election Monitoring and Parliamentary Observation in the Kyrgyz Republic
- • Uzbekistan Education Reform
- • Deepening Linkages in Civic Participation Activity in the Kyrgyz Republic