Regulatory and Licensing Support for Oman
The summary for the Regulatory and Licensing Support for Oman grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of International Security and Nonproliferat, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Regulatory and Licensing Support for Oman: The grantee will assist the government of Oman with improvement of its strategic trade control regulatory and licensing framework to preclude the diversion of conventional weapons, military items, explosives and weapons of mass destruction (WMD) materials to inappropriate end users.
|Federal Grant Title:||Regulatory and Licensing Support for Oman|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of International Security and Nonproliferat (DOS-ISN)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ISN-ISNECC-17-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||February 21st, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||February 21st, 2017|
|Posted Date:||December 16th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||December 16th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||March 23rd, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$583,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||December 16th, 2016|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- U.S. educational institutions as well as public international organizations (PIOs)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Regulatory and Licensing Support for Oman
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center
Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726
Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact center is closed on federal holidays.
Grants.gov Customer Support
- Similar Government Grants
- • Foreign Strategic Trade Control (STC) Experts Support
- • EXBS Logistical and Program Management Support for Activities in the Near Eastern Affairs ...
- • Oman Coast Guard and Maritime Security Center Training
- • Technical Engagements On Conventional Weapons Strategic Trade Controls: Oman And United Ar...
- • Strategic Trade Licensing Mechanics Assistance - Brazil
- • Strategic Trade Control Legislation Development & Licensing Assistance - Chile
- • Strategic Trade Control Legislation Development Assistance - Panama
- More Grants from the Bureau of International Security and Nonproliferat
- • Cooperative Threat Reduction FY17 Metrics
- • ISN-CTR Partnership for Nuclear Security FY17 NOFO
- • ISN-CTR Biosecurity Engagement Program FY17 NOFO
- • ISN-CTR Chemical Security Program FY17 NOFO
- • IAEA Project Surge Expansion of Sterile Insect Technique (SIT) to Control Mosquito Populat...