Rehabilitation Research Training Centers (RRTCs): Community Living and Participation for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities CFDA Number 84.133B-6
The summary for the Rehabilitation Research Training Centers (RRTCs): Community Living and Participation for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities CFDA Number 84.133B-6 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Rehabilitation Research Training Centers (RRTCs): Community Living and Participation for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities CFDA Number 84.133B-6: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information.Purpose of Program: The purpose of the Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects and Centers Program is to plan and conduct research, demonstration projects, training, and related activities, including international activities, to develop methods, procedures, and rehabilitation technology that maximize the full inclusion and integration into society, employment, independent living, family support, and economic and social self-sufficiency of individuals with disabilities, especially individuals with the most severe disabilities, and to improve the effectiveness of services authorized under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (Rehabilitation Act).Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers (RRTCs) The purpose of the RRTCs, which are funded through the Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects and Centers Program, is to achieve the goals of, and improve the effectiveness of, services authorized under the Rehabilitation Act through advanced research, training, technical assistance, and dissemination activities in general problem areas, as specified by NIDRR. These activities are designed to benefit rehabilitation service providers, individuals with disabilities, and the family members or other authorized representatives of individuals with disabilities. Additional information on the RRTC program can be found at: www.ed.gov/rschstat/research/pubs/res-program.html#RRTC.Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Numbers: 84.133B-4, 84.133B-5, and 84.133B-6. Note: This notice invites applications for three separate competitions. For funding and other key information for each of the three competitions, see the chart in the Award Information section of this notice.Applications for grants under the RRTC competitions (CFDA Numbers 84.133B-4, 84.133B-5, and 84.133B-6) must be submitted electronically using the Governmentwide Grants.gov Apply site at www.Grants.gov. Through this site, you will be able to download a copy of the application package, complete it offline, and then upload and submit your application. You may not email an electronic copy of a grant application to us.You may access an electronic grant application for the RRTC competitions (CFDA Numbers 84.133B-4, 84.133B-5, and 84.133B-6) at www.Grants.gov. You must search for the downloadable application package for the applicable competition by the CFDA number. Do not include the CFDA number's alpha suffix in your search (e.g., search for 84.133, not 84.133B).
|Federal Grant Title:||Rehabilitation Research Training Centers (RRTCs): Community Living and Participation for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities CFDA Number 84.133B-6|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-050913-005|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 08, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 08, 2013|
|Posted Date:||May 09, 2013|
|Creation Date:||May 09, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Aug 07, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$875,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$875,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: States; public or private agencies, including for-profit agencies; public or private organizations, including for-profit organizations; IHEs; and Indian tribes and tribal organizations.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton ED Grants.gov FIND Systems Admin. Phone 202-245-6288 EducationGrantInquiries@ed.gov Program Manager: Marlene Spencer U.S. Department of Education 400 Maryland Avenue SW., Room 5133 Potomac Center Plaza (PCP) Washington, DC 20202-2700. Telephone: (202) 245-7532 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
e-Mail: Program Manager [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Rehabilitation Research Training Centers CFDA Number 84.133B-4
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program--Advanced Rehabi...
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers (RRTC): Outcomes Measurement...
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRPS) Program: Projects...
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRPS) Program: Center o...
- • SBIR Phase I
- • Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers Program (RERC)
- • Research Fellowship Program
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Chi...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for the Development and Implemen...