Rehabilitative Services: Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers Program CFDA 84.128G
The summary for the Rehabilitative Services: Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers Program CFDA 84.128G grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Rehabilitative Services: Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers Program CFDA 84.128G: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html.Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Purpose of Program: The purpose of the Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers Program is to provide grants for vocational rehabilitation (VR) services to individuals with disabilities who are migrant and seasonal farmworkers, as determined in accordance with rules prescribed by the Secretary of Labor, and to the family members who are residing with such individuals (whether or not such family members are individuals with disabilities).Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.128G.Applications for grants under the Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers Program--CFDA Number 84.128G must be submitted electronically using e-Application, accessible through the Department's e-Grants Web site at: http://e-grants.ed.gov. While completing your electronic application, you will be entering data online that will be saved into a database. You may not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us.
|Federal Grant Title:||Rehabilitative Services: Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers Program CFDA 84.128G|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-031810-002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Rehabilitation Services_Service Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 17, 2010 In n|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 17, 2010 Appli|
|Posted Date:||Mar 18, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Mar 22, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jun 16, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$461,700|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: State designated agencies (interpreted to mean designated State agencies as defined in section 7(8) of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended); nonprofit agencies working in collaboration with a State designated agency; and local agencies working in collaboration with a State designated agency.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton ED Grants.gov FIND Systems Admin. Phone 202-245-6140 firstname.lastname@example.org Program Manager: Sonja T. Turner U.S. Department of Education 400 Maryland Avenue, SW., Room 5089 Potomac Center Plaza (PCP) Washington, DC 20202-2800 Telephone: (202) 245-7557 or by e-mail:
e-Mail: Program Manager [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Recreational Programs, CFDA 84.128J
- • Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers Program CFDA 84.128G
- • Recreational Programs (FY 2007) CFDA 84.128J
- • Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers Program (FY 2007) CFDA 84.128G
- • Recreational Program
- • Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers Program
- • Recreational Programs
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Chi...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for the Development and Implemen...