Request for Concept Papers: Zambia Family Activity
The summary for the Request for Concept Papers: Zambia Family Activity grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Zambia USAID Lusaka, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Request for Concept Papers: Zambia Family Activity: The United States Government, as represented by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Mission to Zambia, is seeking Concept Papers from indigenous Zambian organizations interested in providing quality comprehensive, compassionate care and support services for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) and People Living With HIV/AIDS (PLWHA) in targeted areas of Zambia as described in Section I, Funding Opportunity Description, of this solicitation, hereafter referred to as the RFA, or Request for Applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Request for Concept Papers: Zambia Family Activity|
|Federal Agency Name:||Zambia USAID Lusaka|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-611-14-000003|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 18, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 18, 2014|
|Posted Date:||May 19, 2014|
|Creation Date:||May 20, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Jul 18, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$120,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$8,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Help to Stimulate a public good on how to better care for Orphans and Vulnerable Populations in Zambia.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Any Indigenous Zambian (as defined in the RFA)non-governmental organization (NGOs), private voluntary organizations (PVOs), Faith-based and community organizations, and for-profit companies willing to forego profit the will be eligible for award under this RFA.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Charles Nyanoka
Zambia USAID-Lusaka YOUR NUMBER
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Zambia USAID Lusaka
- • Service Delivery for Vulnerable Children and Adolescents (SDVCA)
- • Draft Program Description for the Zambia Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) Activi...
- • Notice of Stakeholders Meeting on USAID/PEPFAR Strategic Plan for Strengthening Indigenous...
- • USAID/Zambia Solar Technologies Training