Residency Training in General and Pediatric Dentistry
The summary for the Residency Training in General and Pediatric Dentistry grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Residency Training in General and Pediatric Dentistry: To meet the costs of planning, developing, or operating approved residency programs of general or pediatric dentistry, including providing financial assistance to the trainees in these programs.
|Federal Grant Title:||Residency Training in General and Pediatric Dentistry|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-05-088|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Grants for Residency Training in General Internal Medicine and/or General Pediatrics|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 06, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Nov 16, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Nov 16, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Feb 04, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$166,109,532|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||882|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Entities that have programs in accredited dental schools, approved residency programs in the pediatric or general practice of dentistry, approved advanced education programs in the pediatric or general practice of dentistry, or approved residency programs in pediatric dentistry are eligible to apply. Nonprofit entities, including faith-based organizations and community-based organizations that meet other eligiblity requirements are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Primary Care Training and Enhancement:Residency Training in Primary Care (PCTE-RTPC) Progr...
- • Primary Care Training and Enhancement: Integrating Behavioral Health and Primary Care Prog...
- • Primary Care Training and Enhancement - Physician Assistant Program
- • Primary Care Training and Enhancement: Training Primary Care Champions
- • Academic Units for Primary Care Training and Enhancement
- • Academic Administrative Units in Primary Care
- • Faculty Development in Primary Care
- • Pre-Doctoral Training in Primary Care
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Addiction Medicine Fellowship Program
- • Opioid-Impacted Family Support Program
- • U5D MCH Pediatric Research Network Program (PedsRN)
- • U4D Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Pregnancy-Related Care Research Network (PRC-RN) Progr...
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children Innovation and Improvement Center