Resilient Natural Resources Governance
The summary for the Resilient Natural Resources Governance grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Tanzania USAID Dar es Salaam, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Resilient Natural Resources Governance: The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Mission in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, posts this Request for Information (RFI) to inform Tanzanian Organizations an upcoming natural resources management activity designed to strengthen capacity to manage natural resources in the Rukwa region. The purpose of this RFI is to 1) solicit feedback on the draft concept and 2) identify qualified Tanzanian organizations capable of implementing the program. This RFI is not a Request for Application or Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) and in no way commits USAID to issue a NOFO or to make an award. The concept note that presents the draft objectives and key elements including the instructions on the responses requirement and two evaluation reports are attached.
|Federal Grant Title:||Resilient Natural Resources Governance|
|Federal Agency Name:||Tanzania USAID Dar es Salaam (USAID-TAN)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||720621-NRMGOVERNANCE-FY2019|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 13th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 13th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||February 19th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||February 19th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||July 31st, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 19th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- RFI to solicit comments for the purpose of Market Research.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility is restricted to Local Tanzanian Organizations only. Individuals are not eligible to apply.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Agnes Ng'anga
Acquisition & Assistance Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Tanzania USAID Dar es Salaam
- • Request for Information - USAID/Tanzania Community Social Welfare System Strengthening Pro...
- • Sustainable Access for Expanded Voluntary Medical Male circumcision (VMMC) Services (SAFE)
- • Women's Empowerment Activity
- • Tanzania Improved Nutrition for Better Life
- • Tanzania Multi-sectoral Nutrition Activity