Resource and Technical Assistance Center for HIV Prevention and Care for Black Men who Have Sex with Men (Black MSM) Cooperative Agreement
The summary for the Resource and Technical Assistance Center for HIV Prevention and Care for Black Men who Have Sex with Men (Black MSM) Cooperative Agreement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Resource and Technical Assistance Center for HIV Prevention and Care for Black Men who Have Sex with Men (Black MSM) Cooperative Agreement: The purpose of this program is to: 1) inventory existing evidence-based interventions and strategies and; 2) identify and disseminate best practices and effective models of care for this population. Under this funding opportunity announcement, there will be one cooperative agreement to, compile, and distribute technical assistance resources designed to promote replication and implementation of effective models for HIV clinical care and treatment across the HIV care continuum and best practices for comprehensive HIV clinical care for Black Men who have Sex with Men (BMSM).
|Federal Grant Title:||Resource and Technical Assistance Center for HIV Prevention and Care for Black Men who Have Sex with Men (Black MSM) Cooperative Agreement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-14-106|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||AIDS Education and Training Centers|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 21, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 21, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Jan 15, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jan 15, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Apr 22, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Nonprofits having 501(c)(3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits without 501 (c)(3) IRS status, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For-profit organizations other than small businesses, and small businesses.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, HRSA Grants Application Center, 910 Clopper Road, Suite 155 South, Gaithersburg, MD, 20878
Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772 or email CallCenter@HRSA.GOV
Health Resources & Services Administration 301-443-5468
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America - Systems Coordination Provider
- • Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America - Technical Assistance Provider
- • AIDS Education and Training Centers - National HIV Curriculum e-Learning Platform: Technol...
- • Building Capacity for HIV Elimination in Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Jurisdictions
- • National HIV Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements
- • Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements Targeting Ryan White Care Act Tit...
- • National Clinicians' Consultation Center
- More Grants from the Health Resources Services Administration
- • Rural Assistance Center for ORHP Cooperative Agreement
- • Partnership for Urban MCH Leadership Community Cooperative Agreement
- • Rural Health Network Development Planning Program
- • Family-to-Family Health Information Centers
- • Service Area Competition