Restoring New Mexico - Healthy Woodlands and Watersheds
The summary for the Restoring New Mexico - Healthy Woodlands and Watersheds grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Restoring New Mexico - Healthy Woodlands and Watersheds: This program is to continue the public purpose of increasing our partners capacity to conserve and restore wildlife habitat and impaired watersheds in New Mexico, develop inter-jurisdictional forest and woodland restoration projects on public, private, Tribal and state lands.
|Federal Grant Title:||Restoring New Mexico - Healthy Woodlands and Watersheds|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L12AS00289|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Forests and Woodlands Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 13, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 13, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Aug 28, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Aug 28, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Sep 30, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Janet Yvonne Huff, Grants Management Officer, email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2020 Nevada Forests and Woodlands Resources Management
- • BLM-CO Forests and Woodlands Resource Management
- • BLM CA Forests and Woodlands Resource Management
- • OR/WA Forest and Woodlands Resource Management
- • BLM Utah Statewide Watershed Restoration Initiative
- • BLM ID Inland Empire Tree Improvement Coop
- • BLM WY Hooligan Springs Prescribed Fire Preparation
- • Remote Sensing and GIS to Estimate Pinyon Juniper Tree Density and Cover CESU Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...