Rheumatic Diseases Research Core Centers (P30)
The summary for the Rheumatic Diseases Research Core Centers (P30) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Rheumatic Diseases Research Core Centers (P30): Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the P30 award mechanism. Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. Up to four new and/or competing continuation grants are anticipated. Up to $1.6 million in direct costs may be awarded in support of this solicitation. Budget and Project Period. Direct costs of up to $400,000 per year may be requested, with a total project period of 5 years.
|Federal Grant Title:||Rheumatic Diseases Research Core Centers (P30)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-AR-11-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Arthritis, Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 27, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 27, 2010|
|Posted Date:||May 14, 2010|
|Creation Date:||May 14, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Sep 27, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Late-Stage Translation of Biomedical and Behavioral Research Results in Arthritis and Musc...
- • Senator Paul D. Wellstone Muscular Dystrophy Specialized Research Centers (MDSRC) (P50 Cli...
- • NIAMS Rheumatic Diseases Research Resource-based Centers (P30- Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • NIAMS Resource-based Centers for Bone, Muscle and Orthopaedic Research (BMOR) (P30 - Clini...
- • NIAMS Skin Biology and Diseases Resource-based Centers (P30 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Collaborative Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Science Award (Camssa)
- • Niams Small Grant Program for New Investigators
- • Skin Diseases Research Core Centers
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...