Rural Access to New Opportunities in Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene RANO WASH Program
The summary for the Rural Access to New Opportunities in Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene RANO WASH Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Madagascar USAID Antananarivo, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Rural Access to New Opportunities in Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene RANO WASH Program: The primary purpose of the Rural Access to New Opportunities in Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (RANO-WASH) is to increase access to sustainable water supply, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) services in targeted rural areas of Madagascar. RANO-WASH will expand access to sustainable WASH services; facilitate improved behaviors and use of those services; develop and support public-private partnerships; and strengthen governance at the community, commune, regional, and national levels. This Program Description articulates a strategic set of interventions that takes advantage of USAID/Madagascar's historic and current work in health, natural resources management, and agriculture, and its unique comparative advantages as a donor and a key partner.
|Federal Grant Title:||Rural Access to New Opportunities in Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene RANO WASH Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Madagascar USAID Antananarivo (USAID-MAD)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-687-16-000007|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||October 17th, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||October 17th, 2016|
|Posted Date:||September 9th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||September 9th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||November 16th, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||September 9th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sandy Solofonirina
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Madagascar USAID Antananarivo
- • Accessible Continuum of Care and Essential Services Sustained (ACCESS) Program in Madagasc...
- • Accessible Continuum of Care and Essential Services Sustained (ACCESS)
- • Promoting Inclusive Development in Madagascar
- • Community Capacity for Health
- • Community Capacity for Health in Madagascar