Rural Health Network Development Planning Grant Program
The summary for the Rural Health Network Development Planning Grant Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Rural Health Network Development Planning Grant Program: To provide support to entities that need assistance to plan, organize and develop a health care network because they do not have a significant history of collaboration and are not sufficiently evolved to apply for a three year Rural Health Network Development Grant.
|Federal Grant Title:||Rural Health Network Development Planning Grant Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-06-007|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Rural Health Outreach and Rural Network Development Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 08, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Jul 12, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jul 12, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Nov 06, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$85,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- ELIGIBILITY: The applicant must be a public or nonprofit entity that represents a network that includes at least three or more health care providers. In addition, the grantee must meet at least one of the three following requirements: The applicant organization must be located in rural area or in a rural ZIP code of an urban county (list included in application materials and on program website) and all grant-funded activities must support rural areas; OR the applicant organization exists exclusively to provide services to migrant and seasonal farm workers in rural areas and is supported under Section 330(g) of the Public Health Service Act; OR the applicant is a federally receognized Native American Tribal or quasi-Tribal entity that will deliver services on Reservation or Federally reecognized Tribal lands (documentation status must be included.) Existing networks that seek to expand services or expand their service area are not eligible to apply to this program.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email CallCenter@HRSA.GOV CallCenter@HRSA.GOV
- Similar Government Grants
- • Delta States Rural Development Network Grant Program
- • Rural Health Network Development Program
- • Rural Health Network Development Planning Program
- • Rural Communities Opioid Response Program - Medication-Assisted Treatment Expansion (RCORP...
- • Rural Maternity and Obstetrics Management Strategies Program
- • Rural Health Network Development Grant Program
- • RHND Grant Program
- • Rural Health Care Services Outreach Grant
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care