Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Community Based Dental Partnership Program
The summary for the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Community Based Dental Partnership Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Community Based Dental Partnership Program: This notice solicits applications for fiscal year (FY) 2018 Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Part F Community Based Dental Partnerships Program (CBDPP) funding. The purpose of this program is to improve access to oral health care services for low- income, underserved, and uninsured people living with HIV (PLWH) in underserved geographic areas while simultaneously providing education and clinical training for dental students, dental hygiene students, dental residents, or other dental providers in community-based settings. Program goals must be accomplished through collaborations between dental and dental hygiene education programs recognized by the Commission on Dental Accreditation and community-based dental providers.
|Federal Grant Title:||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Community Based Dental Partnership Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration (HHS-HRSA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-18-046|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 19th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 19th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||November 7th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||November 7th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||March 20th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||12|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 7th, 2017|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicants are limited to accredited dental schools and other accredited dental education programs, such as dental hygiene programs, or those sponsored by a school of dentistry, a hospital, or a public or private institution that offers postdoctoral training in the specialties of dentistry, advanced education in general dentistry, or a dental-general practice residency.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration
Contact Stephanie Bogan at (301)443-6362 or email SBogan@hrsa.gov
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Dental Reimbursement Program
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Dental Reimbursement Program (DRP)
- • Community-Based Dental Health Partnership Program
- • Part F: Community Based Dental Partnership Program
- • Dental Reimbursement Program
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care