STEM Grant 2013
The summary for the STEM Grant 2013 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the NAVAIR, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
STEM Grant 2013: 2013 STEM Education Grants Program Education Outreach Program Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division Patuxent River, Maryland The Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD) Education Outreach Program offers an opportunity for schools with formal Education Partnership Agreements in place with the organization to submit an application for the 2013 Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Education Grants Program. These competitive grants are designed to increase innovation in science, technology, engineering and mathematics programs only for students enrolled in grades 4 - 12 in schools located in St. Mary's, Charles and Calvert Counties in Southern Maryland. Funding opportunities associated with this grant are in the following categories: - Transportation costs associated with field trips to the Patuxent River Naval Air Station to reinforce STEM curriculum - Costs associated with teacher participation in a STEM education program or conference. Includes travel expenses (transportation, lodging and per diem) and conference registration. - Costs associated with a robotics team or other robotics club program. Eligible costs are registration fees, teacher stipend, travel, equipment, and supplies.
|Federal Grant Title:||STEM Grant 2013|
|Federal Agency Name:||NAVAIR|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NAWCAD-13-1-0001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) for K-12 & Institutions of Higher Learning- NAVY|
|Current Application Deadline:||Dec 17, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 17, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Nov 27, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Nov 26, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Dec 18, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Schools and Boards of Education located in St. Mary's, Charles and Calvert Counties in Southern Maryland with formal Education Partnership Agreements in place with NAVAIR, Patuxent River, MD.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Stoianka Encarnacion Contract Specialist Phone 301-737-2534
- Similar Government Grants
- • FUNDING OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT (FOA) for the Office of Naval Research (ONR) Science, Tec...
- • FY23 Dept of Navy (DoN) Science Technology Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) Education and ...
- • FY22 FUNDING OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT (FOA) for the Office of Naval Research (ONR) Science...
- • Best Robotics Grant - Teacher Professional Development
- • Best Robotics Grant - Robotics Kits
- • FY12 Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science, Technology,...
- • Science, Technology, Engineering
- • STEM Day 2014
- More Grants from the NAVAIR
- • FY22 Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD) Office-Wide Broad Agency Announce...
- • FY21 Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD) Office-Wide Broad Agency Announce...
- • Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD) Office-Wide
- • Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Post-Doctoral Fellowships at NAWCWD, China Lake, CA