Salem District Oregon Trail Planning & Design Work
The summary for the Salem District Oregon Trail Planning & Design Work grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Salem District Oregon Trail Planning & Design Work: This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the Bureau of Land Management's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition, by making award to the International Mountain Bike Association, a non-profit organization. The objective of this project is to develop a multiple use non-motorized trail system in the Sandy River Basin of BLM's Salem District in Oregon. Recent interagency planning efforts have identified the Sandy River Basin as a key area for developing trail opportunities for the public. The purpose of this agreement is to provide enhanced recreational opportunities to the public, and develop a sustainable trail system for the enjoyment of non-motorized multiple use recreationists.
|Federal Grant Title:||Salem District Oregon Trail Planning & Design Work|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OR-NOI08-0004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 11, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 11, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Jul 07, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jul 07, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Aug 10, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$25,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling Contract Specialist Phone 503-808-6221
Salem District Oregon Trail Planning and Design Work [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services
- • BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services
- • FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...