School Choice Incentive Program CFDA 84.370A
The summary for the School Choice Incentive Program CFDA 84.370A grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
School Choice Incentive Program CFDA 84.370A: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Purpose of Program: The DC School Choice Incentive Program, established under the DC School Choice Incentive Act of 2003 (Act), provides low-income parents residing in the District of Columbia (District) with expanded options for the education of their children. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.370A. Applications for grants under this competition must be submitted in paper format by mail or hand delivery. For information (other than the deadline for submission) about how to submit your application, please refer to section IV.6. Other Submission Requirements in the April 23, 2009 Federal Register notice (74 FR 18527). Note: For all applicants who previously submitted an application in accordance with the April 23, 2009 Federal Register notice with the original application deadline of May 26, 2009; you must submit a new application. The current application package is posted on the program's Web site at: http://www.ed.gov/programs/ dcchoice/applicant.html.
|Federal Grant Title:||School Choice Incentive Program CFDA 84.370A|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-070609-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||DC School Choice Incentive Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 13, 2009 On Ap|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 13, 2009 On Ap|
|Posted Date:||Jul 06, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Jul 06, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Aug 12, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$12,600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$12,600,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- 1. Eligible Applicants: (a) An educational entity of the District of Columbia Government. (b) A nonprofit organization. (c) A consortium of nonprofit organizations. Note: To receive an award under this program, an applicant must ensure that a majority of the members of its voting board or governing organization are residents of the District of Columbia.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton ED Grants.gov FIND Systems Admin. Phone 202-245-6140 email@example.com Program Manager: Michelle Armstrong U.S. Department of Education 400 Maryland Avenue, SW., room 4W217 Washington, DC 20202-5970 Telephone: (202) 205-1729 or by e-mail:
e-Mail: Program Manager [Michelle.Armstrong@ed.gov ]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): District of Columbia Opportunity Scholarship P...
- • DC School Choice Incentive Program CFDA 84.370A
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Chi...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for the Development and Implemen...