Shoreline Erosion Control and Habitat Restoration at NAS Patuxent River, Point Lookout Theodolite Tracking Station
The summary for the Shoreline Erosion Control and Habitat Restoration at NAS Patuxent River, Point Lookout Theodolite Tracking Station grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Defense, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Shoreline Erosion Control and Habitat Restoration at NAS Patuxent River, Point Lookout Theodolite Tracking Station: The primary objective of this Agreement is to conduct shoreline erosion control and habitat restoration of 216 linear feet of shoreline adjacent to the Point Lookout Theodolite station. The proposed project would repair and stabilize the existing armor rock shoreline (that has eroded away) with larger armor rock. This would protect and restore the shoreline and prevent against undermining of existing facilities. Without the shoreline repair at this site, natural shoreline erosion will eventually (within 5 years) result in this site losing its ability to support the NAVAIR mission. Any future tropical storm or hurricane in the Chesapeake Bay will cause significant acceleration of shoreline erosion increasing the imminent risk that this site would sustain structural damage impacting its operational capability.
|Federal Grant Title:||Shoreline Erosion Control and Habitat Restoration at NAS Patuxent River, Point Lookout Theodolite Tracking Station|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Defense|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||N40080-12-LTC-0005|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic and Applied Scientific Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 05, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 05, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Aug 08, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Aug 17, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Oct 05, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Denise Wilson Contracting Officer Phone 202-685-0400
- Similar Government Grants
- • Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science & Technology
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY19
- • Department of Defense Explosives Ordnance Disposal (EOD) FY20 Science & Technology Program...
- • NRL Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Basic and Applied Research
- • Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- More Grants from the Department of Defense
- • Request for Information - HBCU/MI Quantum Sciences Research Capabilities
- • Minerva Research Initiative
- • Health Services Research (HSR)
- • Fy19 Acquisition Research Program