Shoreline Stabilization of Phase Iii (Reaches Ii, Iii and V) of the Shoreline Management Plant at Nsf Indian Head, Maryland
The summary for the Shoreline Stabilization of Phase Iii (Reaches Ii, Iii and V) of the Shoreline Management Plant at Nsf Indian Head, Maryland grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the NAVFAC Washington DC, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Shoreline Stabilization of Phase Iii (Reaches Ii, Iii and V) of the Shoreline Management Plant at Nsf Indian Head, Maryland: See Attached Broad Agency Announcement which includes the scope of work.
|Federal Grant Title:||Shoreline Stabilization of Phase Iii (Reaches Ii, Iii and V) of the Shoreline Management Plant at Nsf Indian Head, Maryland|
|Federal Agency Name:||NAVFAC Washington DC|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Mandatory|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||N4008008LTC0008|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic and Applied Scientific Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 17, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 17, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Aug 18, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Aug 18, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Oct 17, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,278,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,278,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Non-Profits, Universities, State and Local Governments are eligible.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Tammey Crouse Contracting officer Phone 202-685-3162
Tammey Crouse Contracting Officer [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science & Technology
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY19
- • Department of Defense Explosives Ordnance Disposal (EOD) FY20 Science & Technology Program...
- • NRL Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Basic and Applied Research
- • Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- More Grants from the NAVFAC Washington DC
- • Stream Restoration, NSF Indian Head, Indian Head, MD
- • NSA Bethesda Stream Restoration
- • Biological Assessment of Sill and Breakwater WIndows NSF, Indian Head, MD
- • Prescribed Burning at Nas Pax River, Maryland
- • Forest Inventory and Harvest Plan at NSF Dahlgren, Virginia