Short Courses on Mathematical, Statistical, and Computational Tools for Studying Biological Systems (R25)
The summary for the Short Courses on Mathematical, Statistical, and Computational Tools for Studying Biological Systems (R25) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Short Courses on Mathematical, Statistical, and Computational Tools for Studying Biological Systems (R25): -Purpose. This FOA issued by the National Institute of General Medical Sciences, the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, the National Institute on Aging and the National Institute of Mental Health encourages applications for Research Education Grants (R25) from institutions and organizations to conduct workshops and short courses to improve integration of mathematical, statistical, and computational approaches into biological and/or behavioral research. Support will be limited to activities that reach a wide audience of researchers. The program announcement is NOT intended for university course or curriculum development. -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will use the NIH Research Education (R25) grant mechanism. Research education programs may not be transferred from one institution to another, unless strongly justified (see Section VI.2). -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. Awards issued under this FOA are contingent upon the availability of funds and the submission of a sufficient number of meritorious applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Short Courses on Mathematical, Statistical, and Computational Tools for Studying Biological Systems (R25)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-09-002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research and Training in Complementary and Alternative Medicine|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 07, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 07, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Oct 06, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Oct 06, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Feb 07, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) .
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Mentored Career Development Program (K01) for Early Stage Investigators Using Nonhuman Pri...
- • Emergency Awards: Automatic Detection and Tracing of SARS-CoV-2 (U01 Clinical Trial Not Al...
- • Promoting Research on Music and Health: Phased Innovation Award for Music Interventions (R...
- • Pilot Projects Increasing the Impact of the NIH Centers for Advancing Research on Botanica...
- • Natural Product Multi-Site Clinical Trial Data Coordinating Center (Collaborative U24 Clin...
- • Probiotics for Pediatric Illnesses
- • Cam Practitioner Research Education Project Grant Partnership
- • Complementary and Alternative Medicine Career Transition Award (K22)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...