Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase II 93.433 HHS/ACL/NIDILRR
The summary for the Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase II 93.433 HHS/ACL/NIDILRR grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase II 93.433 HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: The purpose of the Federal SBIR program is to stimulate technological innovation in the private sector, strengthen the role of small business in meeting Federal research or research and development (R/R&D) needs, and improve the return on investment from Federally-funded research for economic and social benefits to the Nation. The specific purpose of NIDILRR's SBIR program is to improve the lives of people with disabilities through R/R&D products generated by small businesses, and to increase the commercial application of NIDILRR-supported research results and development products. Phase II is intended to expand upon the results of and to further pursue the develeopment of Phase I projects.
|Federal Grant Title:||Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase II 93.433 HHS/ACL/NIDILRR|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living (HHS-ACL)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2018-ACL-NIDILRR-BISB-0275|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 16th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 16th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||May 17th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||May 17th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||August 15th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$575,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$575,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 17th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: SBIR Phase I grantees who received their Phase I grant in fiscal year 2016 or 2017 are eligible to apply. These eligible applicants only include (1) Phase I grantees who received their FY 2016 or FY 2017 Phase I funding from NIDILRR, or (2) Phase I grantees with FY 2016 or FY 2017 Phase I funding from another agency to conduct projects that aim to improve the lives of people with disabilities. Applicants must also continue to be small business concerns. Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Patricia Barrett
- Similar Government Grants
- • Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP): Assistive Technology to Promote In...
- • Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Research on Healthcare Pol...
- • Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase II
- • Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Real Time Pressure Mapping...
- • Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Chronic Disease Management...
- • Field Initiated Projects Program (research)
- • Field Initiated Projects Program (development)
- • Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Projects for Translating t...
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Impleme...
- • Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Re...
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program