Southwest Region Migratory Bird Program
The summary for the Southwest Region Migratory Bird Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Southwest Region Migratory Bird Program: This Single Source Award is being awarded in accordance with Department of the Interior (DOI) Policy 505 DM 2.14 B(1) Unsolicited Proposal: The recipient, Texas A&M University â¿¿ Kingsville (TAMUK) is uniquely qualified to perform the â¿¿Evaluation of the Western Gulf Coast Mottled Duck Breeding Population Surveyâ¿ due to their location in the heart of mottled duck habitats, availability of multiple data sets, current research topics, additional funding sources, and having expertise within their program. TAMUK also has the expertise to organize and coordinate the work duties of the project due to proximity and track record working with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Region 2 Migratory Bird Program.
|Federal Grant Title:||Southwest Region Migratory Bird Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F18AS00333|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 10th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 10th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||September 4th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||September 4th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||October 10th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$104,046|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$203,818|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$104,046|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 4th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Budget Analyst Grants Sara Williams 505 248-7462
APPLICATION QUESTIONS ONLY
- Similar Government Grants
- • Pacific Brant mid-winter ground survey in Mexico
- • Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation
- • Outreach and Communication for Migratory Bird Conservation in the Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta, A...
- • Western Canada Cooperative Banding Program
- • Migratory Bird Project Support: Monitoring, Assessment, Conservation
- • Migratory Bird Project Support: Monitoring, Assessment, Conservation of Red Knots
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)