Spill Impact Component Planning Grants
The summary for the Spill Impact Component Planning Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Gulf Coast Ecosystem Restoration Council, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Spill Impact Component Planning Grants: This announcement provides guidance to the Gulf Coast States defined as any of the States of Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas or the Gulf Coast States administrative agents and the Gulf Consortium of Florida counties to apply for grants to fund planning activities to develop individual State Expenditure Plans (SEP) under the Spill Impact Component of the Resources and Ecosystem Sustainability, Tourist Opportunities, and Revived Economies of the Gulf Coast States Act of 2012 (RESTORE Act). The eligible entities may apply to the Council for a grant to use the minimum allocation available under the Spill Impact Component of the RESTORE Act for planning purposes. The submission process for this announcement is organized into two phases: (1) the submission of a planning SEP by a Gulf Coast State; and (2) the administrative application process, which includes the submission of all administrative grant application materials by the eligible entities. All planning activities proposed under this announcement are limited to the development of a comprehensive SEP, including conceptual design and feasibility studies related to specific projects. This announcement does not include engineering and environmental studies related to specific projects. It also does not include any pre-award costs incurred prior to August 22, 2014.
|Federal Grant Title:||Spill Impact Component Planning Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Gulf Coast Ecosystem Restoration Council|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources Other|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||GCC-GRANT-SEP-15-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Gulf Coast Ecosystem Restoration Council Oil Spill Impact Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Dec 31, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 31, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Dec 31, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Dec 31, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Dec 31, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$48,977,572|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$9,795,514|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- RESTORE Act Spill Impact Component
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are the Gulf Coast States defined in 33 U.S.C. 1321(a)(34) as any of the States of Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas or their administrative agents and the Gulf Consortium of Florida counties.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- RESTORE Council Spill Impact Component
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kristin Smith
Grant Management Specialist
Gulf Coast Ecosystem Restoration Council 813-995-2025
- More Grants from the Gulf Coast Ecosystem Restoration Council
- • Council-Selected Restoration Component 2017 Funded Priorities List for Comprehensive Commi...
- • Notice of Funding Availability: Spill Impact Component Project Grants
- • Council-Selected Restoration Component 12/09/2015 Funded Priorities List Grant and Interag...