Stamping Out and Preventing Gender-Based Violence (STOP GBV) Survivor Support Program
The summary for the Stamping Out and Preventing Gender-Based Violence (STOP GBV) Survivor Support Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Zambia USAID Lusaka, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Stamping Out and Preventing Gender-Based Violence (STOP GBV) Survivor Support Program: The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Mission to Lusaka, Zambia is seeking applications from qualified organizations for funding a five-year program to support the Government of the Republic of Zambia's (GRZ) goal of eliminating gender-based violence (GBV) in a holistic, systematic and comprehensive manner through a multi-sectoral and multi-dimensional approach. Through the STOP GBV Survivor Support Program, the main objective is to increase the availability and uptake of quality GBV services, including clinical, psychological, and economic assistance, for adults and children survivors of GBV, as fully described in the following Request for Application (RFA). In addition, the STOP GBV Survivor Support Program is expected to build the capacity of local prime implementers of the STOP GBV Prevention and Advocacy Program and STOP GBV Access to Justice Program.
|Federal Grant Title:||Stamping Out and Preventing Gender-Based Violence (STOP GBV) Survivor Support Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Zambia USAID Lusaka|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SOL-611-12-000004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 20, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 20, 2012|
|Posted Date:||January 20th, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Feb 15, 2012|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$7,900,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$7,900,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Shahid Pervaiz Senior Acquisition and Assistance Specialist Phone +260 211357195
Business email [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Zambia USAID Lusaka
- • Service Delivery for Vulnerable Children and Adolescents (SDVCA)
- • Draft Program Description for the Zambia Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) Activi...
- • Notice of Stakeholders Meeting on USAID/PEPFAR Strategic Plan for Strengthening Indigenous...
- • USAID/Zambia Solar Technologies Training