Statewide Independent Living Council Training and Technical Assistance Center
The summary for the Statewide Independent Living Council Training and Technical Assistance Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Statewide Independent Living Council Training and Technical Assistance Center: The State Independent Living Council (SILC) T&TA Center will serve as the hub of operational and programmatic expertise for SILCs. Key functions of the SILC T&TA hub will include: •Providing training and technical assistance to ensure SILC operational excellence in financial and programmatic (duties and functions) responsibilities; •Contribute innovative ideas to create efficiencies in SILC service delivery pertaining to developing and monitoring the SPIL, and board composition; •Foster state and national partnerships to expand external stakeholder network; •Evaluate effectiveness of T&TA hub activities to demonstrate grantee compliance competency, training delivery results in an increase of participant knowledge and skills, and grantee commitment to high-quality services and activities; and •Develop and maintain an online and digital presence that responds to changing online and digital trends.
|Federal Grant Title:||Statewide Independent Living Council Training and Technical Assistance Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living (HHS-ACL)|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2020-ACL-AOD-ISTA-0424|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 22nd, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 22nd, 2020|
|Posted Date:||April 22nd, 2020|
|Creation Date:||April 22nd, 2020|
|Archive Date:||July 22nd, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$243,735|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$243,735|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$193,735|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 22nd, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Domestic public or private non-profit entities including state and local governments, Indian tribal governments and organizations (American Indian/Alaskan Native/Native American), faith-based organizations, community-based organizations, hospitals, and institutions of higher education. Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Regina Blye
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Impleme...
- • Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Re...
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program