Student Intern Program, BLM Arizona Strip District
The summary for the Student Intern Program, BLM Arizona Strip District grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Student Intern Program, BLM Arizona Strip District: SECTION I. FUNDING OPPORTUNITY DESCRIPTION A. Project Background Information: The BLM Arizona Strip District desires to enter into new agreement with a partner to provide students, interns, volunteers, or entry-level professionals for the following reasons; 1) Provide a basis for high quality scientific research and technical assistance for recreation, natural and cultural resource management on public lands. 2) Provide the most up-to-date scientific research on recreation, natural and cultural issues on public lands. 3) Create an on-going effective and efficient partnership between the BLM and a new partner. 4) Enable undergraduate and graduate students to interact with Federal agency personnel and to experience on-the-ground resource management. 5) Assist the BLM in efficient and cost effective public land management by inventorying, monitoring, assessing, interpreting, educating, and informing natural, recreational and cultural resources, settings, and conditions so that these public lands and the NLCS units can continue to be managed for the public benefit
|Federal Grant Title:||Student Intern Program, BLM Arizona Strip District|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L14AS00023|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 11, 2014 The electronic submission into Grant|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 11, 2014 The electronic submission into Grant|
|Posted Date:||Jan 21, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jan 21, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Feb 18, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- A. Eligible Applicants: ANY
B. Cost Sharing or Matching: NONE, But the BLM Program Officer would like to have the recipient commit up to 20% of annual BLM funding, to include labor, vehicles, and other equipment.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Eddie W Bell Jr, Grants Management Officer, 602-417-9268
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services
- • BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services
- • FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...