Studies at Periviable Gestation (R03)
The summary for the Studies at Periviable Gestation (R03) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Studies at Periviable Gestation (R03): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) focuses on projects that will provide an evidence base to guide therapies and treatment at periviable gestational age for both mothers and their infants.
|Federal Grant Title:||Studies at Periviable Gestation (R03)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-15-199|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 7, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 7, 2018|
|Posted Date:||May 4, 2015|
|Creation Date:||May 4, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Oct 8, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Independent school districts
Private institutions of higher education
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
Special district governments
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
City or township governments
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following:
Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- Similar Government Grants
- • Using Archived Data and Specimen Collections to Advance Maternal and Pediatric HIV/AIDS Re...
- • NICHD Program Project Grants for HIV Research (P01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Maternal and Pediatrics Precision in Therapeutics Hub (MPRINT) (P50 Clinical Trial Optiona...
- • Maternal and Pediatrics Precision in Therapeutics Hub (MPRINT) (P30 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • Limited Competition: Clinical Centers for Completion of Ongoing MFMU Network Protocols (UG...
- • Phase II Small Business Technology Transfer Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Reproductive Genetics and Epigenetics
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...